Friday, December 3, 2010

EXCITEMENT!

So many things in my life are incredibly exciting right now! A few of them I am not quite ready to share, but keep your eyes open for exciting things to come. Other things however, are just too too fantastic to keep to myself. For example, MY GOD IS GREAT! I'm pretty sure that I say something along these lines several thousand times a day, but I mean it with everything I have in me and the inability to express just how I feel is, at times, extremely overwhelming. This semester has be crazy, a whirlwind of emotions and activities. I have been able to meet some of the most incredible people this semester, all of them are lovely and beautiful and I have been so incredibly blessed to have them in my life. Its also CHRISTMAS!!! Seriously, it just really doesn't get much better than that! Christmas means so many beautiful things. The excitement is overwhelming!!! The mere fact that MY magnificent God gave up is precious Son, so that HE would be my SAVIOR!!!! Lets just be honest kids NOTHING beats that! Ahhh! The last thing I will torture you all with is the fact that WE ARE GOING TO PASSION!! 16pazzillion college students gathered in one city for three day all for the purpose of worshiping and praising the name of precious savior! WOW.!. That is incredible! I canNOT wait. ON top of that I get to go with two of the greatest people on the planet, BERKELL AND OGLES!!!! I am so looking forward to spending the week with these beautiful women praising our precious savior! oh MY goodNESS!!! THIS IS BRILLIANT AND MAGNIFICENT AND SPECTACULAR AND AMAZING AAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDD This isn't even the best part!!!! lfajfl;jglkjasgjoaigja;lkdgjlalnldkgjlasdghlakdnblanblkasndblnfsbl;kahsdgoihas;dlgkasld;kgha;sghl;skdgjh;lkasfgl;aksdjgl;kasjg;laksdjg;lkasdjg;lkasjgdj aslkgnjasfg


27Why do you say, O Jacob,
and speak, O Israel,
"My way is hidden from the LORD,
and my right is disregarded by my God"?
28Have you not known? Have you not heard?The LORD is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He does not faint or grow weary;
his understanding is unsearchable.
29He gives power to the faint,
and to him who has no might he increases strength.
30Even youths shall faint and be weary,
and young men shall fall exhausted;
31but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings like eagles;
they shall run and not be weary;
they shall walk and not faint.

brilliant.

1 comment:

  1. i couldn't read this fast enough because i was so excited and i had to keep going back and rereading things because i was skipping ahead and i'm just really really excited about who our God is. HAVE YOU NOT KNOWN!?!?! HAVE YOU NOT HEARD!??! I HAVE! I HAVE! HE IS EVERLASTING!!!
    pardon my freak out.

    ReplyDelete