Saturday, January 8, 2011

Here we go again...

Once again I have been reminded of a lesson that I have learned many times. I hope that one day this will stick with me and I will no longer have to continue to forget it and learn it over and over and over... life is just much better when I can remember the important things. Anyway. I have been reminded that the attitude I take into something will greatly the effect the outcome. For example, my beautiful roommates and I went to passion over the break which was absolutely amazing. I have come away from those four days with an fresh look on life and the what is most important. Sometimes I just find myself getting really excited about the things that we talked about at Passion and the things that I am still learning weeks later. There is always some fear that after an event such as Passion the "high" eventually wears off and things are pretty much back to normal. But, I believe that this was a completely different type of experience and the fruit of that will be seen for a very long time.
I've also been extremely excited about so many things in my life coming together. So many different aspects of my life and people in my life are putting forth the same challenges and everyone seems to be on the same page about tons of different things. This is just another reminder for me that my God is bigger than what I see here and He puts people in a place and time for a reason.
mmm.... In other news Africa is still in the works, waiting for our "official" acceptance and working on have patience in that. For now I'm just trying to live my life where God has put me for now, to love people and glorify God in everything that I do.

SO long for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment